Float Your Boat tickets will now include an Open Bar. Yes, that means Sangria, Draft Beer, Cava and soft drinks are included in the price.
– 3 hour boat party with the unbeatable Ibiza sunset
– Entrance to a day of choice at Ibiza Rocks -Entrance strictly before 16:00.
– Entrance to O Beach Ibiza on Wednesday-Entrance strictly before 14:00.
– Open bar on board (choice of draft beer, cava,sangria and soft drinks)
– Top international DJs as well as Ibiza resident DJs on board.
– Entrance and free bus to a Superclub (TBA) on Monday – Entrance strictly before 01:00.
– Professional photographer.
IMPORTANT INFO – PLEASE READ
• Meeting point and ticket redemption is at Palapa on the San Antonio harbour, opposite the egg, from 16:00 onwards (15:00 in September) latest 17:00 (16:00 in September).
• Please arrive early, with your printed ticket and ready to board. You must exchange your ticket for a wristband no later than 17:00 (16:00 in September).
• If you don’t redeem your ticket before 17:00 (16:00 in September) your boat entry will not be guaranteed.
• The boat party runs from 18:00 to 21:00 approx (17:00 to 20:00 in September) and leaves from opposite the fountains in the centre of San Antonio (near the egg roundabout, see map below).
• Ticket includes the boat party and open bar on board (choice of draft beer, cava, sangria and soft drinks).
• The boat has a fully stocked and staffed bar onboard selling additional drinks and snacks at normal affordable bar prices.
• The combo ticket furthermore includes bus transfer and one entry to Hï Ibiza on Tuesday night, (entry to Hï Ibiza is strictly before 01:00), and entry to O Beach Ibiza on Wednesday or Saturday (Entry to O Beach Ibiza is strictly before 14:00).
• If you arrive too late to redeem your ticket or if you miss the boat you can still gain access to the Hï Ibiza and O beach Ibiza by exchanging your ticket for a wristband at the bus station on the day of the boat party between 23:30-00:00 just before the bus leaves.
• The bus to Hï Ibiza leaves at 00:00 from the San Antonio bus station on Saturday. You are not obliged to take the bus if you prefer to travel to Hï Ibiza club on your own expense. You can only enter the club with the wristband which you collected on the day of the boat.
• PLEASE NOTE entrance to Hï has a time restriction of 01:00, anyone arriving to the door of the club after this time will be refused entrance or will have to pay an additional charge to enter the club.
• Anybody clearly under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed entry in to Hï Ibiza.
• Hï Ibiza dress code: No flip-flops, swimwear / football / basketball team jerseys are allowed.
• Coming on board is at your own risk. The vendor accepts no responsibility for any injuries sustained while on board, although the boat is fully insured under Spanish law, we expect responsible behavior at all times while at sea.
• Float Your Boat is committed to promoting sensible and responsible drinking, and anyone not adhering to this will not be allowed to board the boats or receive a refund.
• If anybody is clearly drinking too much on board, then we will be obliged to refuse service.
• Float Your Boat reserves the right to reschedule the boat party to another time within 24 hours with no refund, if the boat company deems weather or mechanical problems make it impossible for boats to sail.
• If you arrive to the boat after above times, you will not be allowed to board the boat, this point will be strictly adhered too.
• The sale and/or use of drugs is strictly prohibited under Spanish law.