Having already launched the return of their Tuesday and Saturday packages, Pukka Up brings a brand new package to Ibiza every Thursday, Running from 14th June until 27th September from San Antonio Marina. This new offering is for those who dig a little deeper under the surface of house music and like forward thinking DJs and the freshest beats with the helping hand of our Funktion one soundsystems.
Once the ship has sailed and then docks back in the harbour, the party continues at Ibiza’s famous superclub, Amnesia. Party hosts for the night are hot UK promotion Abode, who have been hosting sell-out events in London for four years, and even have their own one-day festival in the capital and one planned for an island off Malta this summer. Expect their esteemed residents and international guests to offer first class house and techno sets from deep within the underground.
Hosting the Club Room on the night will be Do Not Sleep, the no frills, music focused party that has made a real mark on Ibiza in recent years with their events at Sankeys and then Vista Club. With residents from its founder Darius Syrossian at the heart of each night, clubbers can expect only the most essential and contemporary house music. These promotions are brand new to Amnesia for 2018 and are already being talked about as one the most essential weekly parties of the season.
BOAT ONLY TICKET ALSO AVAILABLE, CHOOSE AT CHECKOUT.
- A package ticket includes the boat party, one free drink on the boat, free bus and entry to ABODE and Do Not Sleep at Amnesia (entry before 00:30) and entry to Dreamland Pool Party at Ocean Beach Ibiza the following day (Friday, 12:00 noon – midnight), entry before 14:00.
- The pre-party starts at 16:00 (15:00 in September) at at Rio Bar in San Antonio (see map below). Please arrive at pre party early, with your printed ticket and ready to board boat.
- The pre party is the location that you exchange your ticket for a wristband. You must exchange your ticket for a wristband by 17:00 (16:00 in September) latest. Pukka Up staff will then walk you to the boat. If you don’t redeem ticket for wristband by 17:00 (16:00 in September), then your boat entry is not guaranteed.
- The Pukka Up boats leave from the area opposite the fountains in the middle of San Antonio. The boat party runs from 18:00h (17:00 in September) for three hours.
- Please note that the times change in September. The pre-party starts at 15:00h and you need to exchange your ticket for a wristband by 16:00h latest. The boat party runs from 17:00h for 3 hours.
- The free bus to Amnesia departs at 23:30 from the San Antonio bus station. If you arrive late to get your wristband or miss the boat or the bus, you can still gain entry into ABODE and Do Not Sleep with your printed before 00:30. A Pukka Up representative is at Amnesia.
- Pukka Up is committed to promoting sensible and responsible drinking, and anyone not adhering to this will not be allowed to board the boats, attend the club night or receive a refund.
- Pukka Up reserves the right to change the boat/time advertised. Pukka Up reserves the right to reschedule the boat party to another time within 24 hours with no refund, due to weather or mechanical problems.
- Anyone arriving at the boat after the above times will not be allowed to board. No entry to the boat unless ticket is exchanged for a wristband at the pre-party. Club entry is only valid with a wristband collected from the pre-party. No entry to club without valid wristband. If you arrive too late to redemption or miss the boat your club entry is not valid.
- Travel on boat party is at your own risk. The vendor accepts no responsibility for any injuries sustained while on board, although the boat is insured under Spanish law.