After another year of selling out parties across the globe Pukka Up returns to its home to launch a series of events set to indulge ibiza party goers with a plethora of sun, sea and house music.
Every Tuesday from 5th of June, the world famous sunset boat party offers island revellers a party experience like no other with the soundtrack provided courtesy of our catalogue of Superstar and Resident DJ’s. With the islands events seeking out a more serious approach to partying, Pukka Up prides itself on providing a fun experience along with an atmosphere which allowers everyone to release their inhibitions!
2018 will see Pukka Up return to Rio Ibiza, San Antonio’s hottest pre party venue, with 3 floors including a outdoor area, roof terrace and a club room where revelers can grab a cocktail and get glitterd up before setting sail to the Balearic sea.
For those who don’t want the party to stop, we have our full clubbing package in which will see partygoers head to to Ibiza’s most iconic nightclub Amnesia for Together! Which will see giants Chase & Status head up the main room each week and whilst next door DJ EZ, Gorgon City, Hannah Wants and MK will be taking turns throughout the summer to provide an enslaught of house along with the Many Guests to be announced.
Also included in the package is a pool party the next day at the islands most renowned outdoor venue Ocean Beach Ibiza, Where Abode will bring back their colourful showcase Hotbed! As well as these 2 parties you get to go on The World’s Biggest Boat Party which makes this Ibiza’s ultimate party package.
BOAT ONLY TICKET AVAILABLE, CHOOSE OPTION AT CHECKOUT.
Package ticket includes:
– 3 hour boat party including the magical Ibiza sunset
– 1 free drink on board
– Pukka Up resident DJs as well as special guests playing the hottest in house music
– Spectacular production on board
– Free bus from San Antonio and entry to Together at Amnesia
– Entry to HotBed at Ocean Beach Ibiza the following day
- A package ticket includes the boat party, one free drink on the boat, free bus and entry to Together at Amnesia (entry before 00:30) and entry to HotBed at Ocean Beach Ibiza the following day (Wednesday, 12:00 noon – 21:00), entry before 14:00.
- The pre-party starts at 16:00 (15:00 in September) at at Rio Bar in San Antonio (see map below). Please arrive at pre party early, with your printed ticket and ready to board boat.
- The pre party is the location that you exchange your ticket for a wristband. You must exchange your ticket for a wristband by 17:00 (16:00 in September) latest. Pukka Up staff will then walk you to the boat. If you don’t redeem ticket for wristband by 17:00 (16:00 in September), then your boat entry is not guaranteed.
- The Pukka Up boats leave from the area opposite the fountains in the middle of San Antonio. The boat party runs from 18:00h (17:00 in September) for three hours.
- Please note that the times change in September. The pre-party starts at 15:00h and you need to exchange your ticket for a wristband by 16:00h latest. The boat party runs from 17:00h for 3 hours.
- The free bus to Amnesia departs at 23:30 from the San Antonio bus station. If you arrive late to get your wristband or miss the boat or the bus, you can still gain entry into Together with your printed before 00:30. A Pukka Up representative is at Amnesia.
- Pukka Up is committed to promoting sensible and responsible drinking, and anyone not adhering to this will not be allowed to board the boats, attend the club night or receive a refund.
- Pukka Up reserves the right to change the boat/time advertised. Pukka Up reserves the right to reschedule the boat party to another time within 24 hours with no refund, due to weather or mechanical problems.
- Anyone arriving at the boat after the above times will not be allowed to board. No entry to the boat unless ticket is exchanged for a wristband at the pre-party. Club entry is only valid with a wristband collected from the pre-party. No entry to club without valid wristband. If you arrive too late to redemption or miss the boat your club entry is not valid.
- Travel on boat party is at your own risk. The vendor accepts no responsibility for any injuries sustained while on board, although the boat is insured under Spanish law.